Don Canalón® downpipe filters makes you sure that only clean water will go into the water butt.
It also allows you to open and close the water inflow to the water butt.
Tree leaves and other objects are discarded by the down pipe with 10% of the water. The remaining 90% goes clean into the water butt.
Contact us for further details.